Post your photos and support using #mygreenchamber
Join other chamber of commerce advocates On National Support Your Local Chamber of Commerce Day, consider:
- Join or renew your North Florida Green Chamber membership and receive a free gift
- Post a photo on social media about why you support your Green Chamber using #mygreenchamber
- Consider volunteering with the Green Chamber
- Encourage someone who is not a member to join the Green Chamber
- Attend the next event hosted by the Green Chamber
The North Florida Green Chamber is here to help support your business. Help us help you on National Support Your Local Chamber of Commerce Day.
The North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce (NFGCC) and Jacksonville Bar Association (JBA) are presenting their Annual Legislative Event on Economic Opportunity and Environmental Justice, Thursday, Oct. 22, noon – 2 p.m.
Hosted by the Green Chamber’s Policy Committee and the JBA Environmental & Real Property Law Committee, this year’s topics will includes the City of Jacksonville Brownfield Program and Economic Development through Affordable Housing.
Speakers include attorney Brenda Ezell, Esq. owner and sole shareholder of the Ezell Law Firm; Jody McDaniel, Brownfields Coordinator for the City of Jacksonville Planning and Development Department; Paul Tutwiler, Executive Director of the Northwest Jacksonville Community Development Corporation and moderator Kristina Nelson, Esq. of Finger, Nelson & Maguire, a Jacksonville environmental law firm.
2.0 CLE credits for the program are pending accreditation by The Florida Bar. Cost is $15.