COJ Announces Adaptation Action Area Public Engagement Workshops
The City of Jacksonville Planning and Development Department is hosting Public Engagement Workshops related to sea-level rise and coastal flooding.
The goal of these Workshops is to increase awareness of neighborhood vulnerability to sea-level rise and coastal flooding and to gather input on the community’s priorities for flooding mitigation.
- Greater Arlington/Beaches: Wednesday, February 17, noon-2 p.m.
- Southeast: Friday, February 19, noon-2 p.m.
- Urban Core: Monday, February 22, 4-6 p.m.
- Southwest: Wednesday, February 24, 10 a.m.-noon
- North: Friday, February 26, 10 a.m.-noon
- Northwest: Monday, March 1, 6-8 p.m.
Zoom link for all Workshops:
Meeting ID: 764 640 9733
If you have an interest in Social Vulnerability, please try to attend the Urban Core Workshop. If
you have an interest in Historic Resources, please try to attend the Northwest Workshop.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send comments or feedback.
For more information, please call the Planning and Development Department at 255-7888